From emerging startups to established enterprises, Smarttie simplifies the AI & Data journey for businesses. Our dual expertise in strategic consulting and precision headhunting guarantees that the right plan meets the right talent.
With our headquarters in Vancouver, Canada, and a state-of-the-art delivery center in Guadalajara, Mexico, we bridge talent and innovation, expertly guiding our partners through their AI and Data-driven evolution. We're not just about change; we're about transformative results that create enduring value.
We’re looking for people to join the team who are as passionate as we are to help build cutting-edge platforms and projects.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Product Team and help spearhead our growth.
As a Product Owner, you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Product Team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Create and maintain robust product roadmaps and backlogs create features/epics and user stories.
- Work with development teams to size and estimate.
- Attend daily scrums to resolve any product roadblocks, answer questions about stories, validate "done" stories.
- Regularly report status to stakeholders via product demos as well as risks/opportunities.
- Support the sales process and build business cases to ensure product investment.
- Help with analysis and market research when needed to define a product and help the clients.
- Works in multiple phases and multiple projects across multiple clients
- Manage the continuous improvement of the product.
- Contribute to establishing and managing the Product Management process.
- Recognize business opportunities and resolve them through technical expertise.
- Be the mediator for the requirements of internal and external clients.
- Manage control and monitoring tools.
- Manage risks and problems.
- Ensure the quality of the products.
You Must Have:
- Solid experience in similar roles.
- 2 + years of experience as Agile Product Owner.
- 2+ years of experience as a business analyst: capturing functional requirements, and understanding user pain points.
- Additional experience either as a Project Manager or Software Developer.
- Experience in product development, from design to testing.
- Experience with both learning existing products or building them from scratch.
- Results-oriented with negotiation skills and good communication.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development.
- Location: Monterrey, Nuevo León.