From emerging startups to established enterprises, Smarttie simplifies the AI & Data journey for businesses. Our dual expertise in strategic consulting and precision headhunting guarantees that the right plan meets the right talent.
With our headquarters in Vancouver, Canada, and a state-of-the-art delivery center in Guadalajara, Mexico, we bridge talent and innovation, expertly guiding our partners through their AI and Data-driven evolution. We're not just about change; we're about transformative results that create enduring value.
We’re looking for people to join the team who are as passionate as we are to help build cutting-edge platforms and projects.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- AWS (Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3, CICD, MicroService, EventBridge, Aurora)
- Java, Springboot, React
- Healthcare or payment experience (very nice to have)
- Development, and testing (functional, Integration, Perf test
- 5-8 years of experience in an engineering role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Strong software engineering skills and computer science experience
- Knowledge of at least one modern programming language such as Nodejs/Java
- AWS infra knowledge (Preferred)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Exposure to SQL, relational database technologies, RESTful APIs
- Understanding of identity domains like SSO/authorization (Nice to have)
- +1 year experience using JAVA and AWS
- Remote: Only individuals currently residing in Mexico
- Advanced conversational English
Benefits and Perks
- Legal benefits
- 100% Remote Work Scheme!
- Additional days off after 3 months
- Major Medical Expenses Insurance including direct family members
- Funeral Expenses Insurance.
- Loyalty bonus for an additional 15 days
- Flexible working hours
- 4% Savings Fund
- Profit Sharing.
- Training Programs
- English classes
- Work tool
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply through this platform by attaching your CV